We had a chance to listen to a special lecture by Jeon Young Ju on Wednesday. Did she impress her? What do you think is the most impressive thing about her?
Hello Grace, I like your question because I was touched by her lecture then. One thing that impressed me the most was her passion for teaching English. She has been investing her time, effort and energy a lot to improve her lesson. Also,she seems to focus on students' needs & goals first.
Hi, Grace. To be honest, the 1st period was not interesting to me. I thought it was possible things in only middle schools. But soon, I felt very shameful for myself. And I realized that I was very lazy and idle as a teacher. Compared with her, I was the one who complains without any effort. She created many good methods for their high school students. There is no doubt that she is an excellent teacher. She is spending a great amount of time and effort for her students. I was really touched by her enthusiasm and love for them. I really want to give her a big hand.
Hello Grace, After attending her lecture, I thought about my students who don't have that kind of professional teacher. I was very sorry to them. She is a quite remarkable teacher compared to me. I am thankful to her to give me time for considering my teaching method once again.
4 comments:
Hello Grace,
I like your question because I was touched by her lecture then. One thing that impressed me the most was her passion for teaching English. She has been investing her time, effort and energy a lot to improve her lesson.
Also,she seems to focus on students' needs & goals first.
Hi, Grace.
To be honest, the 1st period was not interesting to me. I thought it was possible things in only middle schools. But soon, I felt very shameful for myself. And I realized that I was very lazy and idle as a teacher.
Compared with her, I was the one who complains without any effort.
She created many good methods for their high school students. There is no doubt that she is an excellent teacher. She is spending a great amount of time and effort for her students. I was really touched by her enthusiasm and love for them. I really want to give her a big hand.
Hi Grace,
I didn't see the lecture but I'm glad to read the comments from your classmates. It sounds like a worthwhile lecture.
Hello Grace,
After attending her lecture, I thought about my students who don't have that kind of professional teacher. I was very sorry to them. She is a quite remarkable teacher compared to me. I am thankful to her to give me time for considering my teaching method once again.
Post a Comment