2nd question ; Are you a sypathetic kind of person?
I find it a little difficult to find an intersting question. Well, I've got a very simple question. Are you a sympathetic kind of person? Do you know where my question comes from?
Hi Grace, Your photo looks great! I try to be sympathetic but I think that the older I get, the less sympathetic I am. I mostly reserve my sympathy for those people who have problems through no fault of their own. I suppose that's a harsh attitude but I have trouble sympathizing with people who don't try their best.
Hi, Grace. You look so graceful in the picture. I don't know where your question came from. I think I am kind of sympathetic person. I usually try to understand others' feelings. But I sometimes get frustrated because there are some students who try to make use of those situations.
Hi Grace, I think you must be a very sympathetic person. I try to be a sympathetic and warm-haearted person. Sometimes when I am agree at someone, I try to think she/he is sympathetic. It makes me understand someome's situation. But I'm not a god. Anyway, if we have sympathy for others' behavior, our mind will be comfortable.
Hi,grace My answer to your question is "I am the sympathy." Do you agree to my answer? But this causes the problem. Our minds need a balance. Sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself to be sympathetic to others. If you can control your minds,it is good to be as much sympathethic to others as possible. If not, they will feel betrayed.
4 comments:
Hi Grace,
Your photo looks great!
I try to be sympathetic but I think that the older I get, the less sympathetic I am. I mostly reserve my sympathy for those people who have problems through no fault of their own. I suppose that's a harsh attitude but I have trouble sympathizing with people who don't try their best.
Hi, Grace.
You look so graceful in the picture.
I don't know where your question came from. I think I am kind of sympathetic person. I usually try to understand others' feelings. But I sometimes get frustrated because there are some students who try to make use of those situations.
Hi Grace,
I think you must be a very sympathetic person. I try to be a sympathetic and warm-haearted person. Sometimes when I am agree at someone, I try to think she/he is sympathetic. It makes me understand someome's situation. But I'm not a god. Anyway, if we have sympathy for others' behavior, our mind will be comfortable.
Hi,grace
My answer to your question is "I am the sympathy." Do you agree to my answer? But this causes the problem. Our minds need a balance.
Sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself to be sympathetic to others. If you can control your minds,it is good to be as much sympathethic to others as possible.
If not, they will feel betrayed.
Post a Comment