Hello. I'm Grace.
I'mvery happy to have my own blog.
I hope we share many useful information through this blog.
Please leave as many messges and comments as possible.
When do you feel happy or happiest here in KNUE?
I enjoy taking a walk, sometimes early in the morning and sometimes in the evening.
I can enjoy pretty flowers and fresh air.
I feel very peaceful ,refreshed and thankful.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hi Grace. Congratulations on your blog creation.
You can find your classmemebers blogs at; http://nicolesconversationclass.blogspot.com
I am happy when I am with my classmates and talk with them. It is the most happiest moment for me. Because we will never be like this after this program. I will miss this time a lot when I am back at school. Of course, we can see again out of this program.
Hi Grace,
Your blog looks lovely! I gave you the wrong address before, it's http://nicolesconversationclasses.blogspot.com Sorry about that.
I am comfortable and happy when I am with my classmates. I feel I'm quite lucky to meet these nice people in my class. Chatting and taking a walk together make me happy in this program
Hi, Grace. I think I felt your warmth whenever I have talked with you. When I go back to school, I won't also forget "The hugging performance" that we shared along with James. Even though I cannot enjoy taking a walk like you, I know it is very healthy to everyone physically and mentally. I think you have a good habit.
hi!Grace
It's glad that you feel the way you do. I enjoy almost every moment i have here in KNUE though sometimes, i feel sudden loneliness while i stay in my room withou my roomy. I'm feeling so happy at this moment. However, i feel happest while i'm talking with you, sharing something delicious. I aften think that the pleasure depends more on who i do something with rather than what i do. like all classmates said, i feel blessing that it is our classmates that i can spend the 6months with.
Hi, Grace
Your question is alomost same with mine. When I am sitting on a chair as a student in the classroom, I am really happy. Now, I almost forgot my school. This program gives me refreshment in my life.
You're so good in your picture. You alwys seem very sinsere. So that make you a reliable person and I like you at that point very much. About you question, I am not happy around Wendesdays because I miss my kids very much but except that I thanks for the life here....
Post a Comment