The most valuable thing I 've got through this program is that I could have a chance to feel interested in English. To be honest, I guess this is the first time I experienced this kind of feeling. Even though I majored in English, it seems that I couldn't have any excitement in studying English.
However, I had some wonderful moments I got much of fun studyng English. What do you think the most valuable thing you've got through this program is?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hi Grace,
I'm so happy that you had a good experience here. It makes me feel quite good when I read that.
Hi Grace
Except for studying aspects, the most thing for me is to learn to make a new relation with others. I felf that at the beginning it was tough, but it is getting easier and easier. I think my experience is like another military service.
Hi Grace,
To me, the most valuable thing of this progrm is getting to know many good people. I'd like to keep in touch with them after the program. Since all of us come from different parts of the country, it wouldn't be easy to see each other quite often. So, nowadays I feel somwhat sad. T.T
Grace^^
The most valuable thing i gained here is nice people like others. It was a great thing to meet wonderful instructors and teachers of various age and from different area and become all friend. I would miss all of them for a long time.
Hi Grace,
Through this program, I realized a lot. The first thing is that I have to study English for myself. Of course, it can be helpful for my students. I will try to have time for me. I'm sure you can understand what I mean.
Hi Grace,
Through this program, I realized a lot. The first thing is that I have to study English for myself. Of course, it can be helpful for my students. I will try to have time for me. I'm sure you can understand what I mean.
Post a Comment