The cafeteria has become crowded these days.
You know why.
Suddenly, I imagine you become a principal at school in the future.
Do you want to be a principal, or a vice-principal?
If you do, what would you like to do most?
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi, Grace.
If I become a principal, I will reduce my works. What principals do at school is prone to be obstacles to teacher's work.
Most of teachers try to teach students as hard as possible, but they don't have enough time because of lots of school works.
If I become a principal, I will make teachers be involved in only teaching.
Hi Grace,
I have the same opinion as Justin's. There are so many paper works for teachers to do in school that we sometimes ask ourselves why we are here, to teach our students or to take care of the paper works? If I become a principal, I will try to get rid of time wasting works from teachers.
Post a Comment