Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The 4th Question

By the time we leave for America, we have only five weeks left. What would you like to accomplish most during remaining days?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Grace,
During remaining days before going to America, I'd like to build up my listening ability more. Also I try to strengthen my figure. The stronger I become, the more I learn, I think. Anyway, I'm expecting so many things from America....

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace,
I'm expecting to go to America. Befor going to America. I hope I will keep in good health. And I try to improve my English skill. During the remaining five months, I will enjoy staying here.

Amanda said...

Hi Grace,
I want to improve English speaking ability during remaining days.
I feel frustrated when I can't think of any proper English words or expressions that I need to say. I know "Pracice makes perfect", so I'll focus on developing my oral proficiency in English.

Nicole said...

Hi Grace,
I think it's a good idea to research your destination through the internet. It will provide you with ideas about what you can do in your free time.